She-male: Avoid the nuts! She-male: Avoid the nuts!

Funny and well thought out, have a 10 my friend. :P

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

cool game

it kept me busy for about 10 mins lol. And where did u get that song from?

Homer's Soundboard Homer's Soundboard

heh.

not too original but i liked it. it had quite good sound quality and was fun to play.

fived and faved.

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Fun.

Got boring after a while fun definitely worth my time!!

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

epic

i liked the first one better but this is also great.

4/5

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

it was ok.

The trix and stuff were a little off and i kept falling off of the building. The idea is cool but it needs to be improved upon. Still a good game though.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

awesome but c'mon, matrix?

I totally agree with the author, it feels like Vitua Cop. The graphics leave something to be desired, but once you start playing, the graphics don't matter. I was actually saying things like "ooh!" and "ah!" when i would nearly be hit by a missle or shot. The addition of a soundtrack would justify in my mind a perfect score of 10.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

good game

This is the greatest sonic game flash game that I've ever played. I really liked what you did with the Leaf Forest's Boss. I like the Ice Paradise boss also, though not as much as the Leaf Forest's. After I beat the Ice Paradise and I saw that the game was over, I was like wtf? Only two stages?! If you make another sonic game, PUT MORE STAGES! The unlockable features add a great replay value. Overall this game was awesome, keep up the good work.

Gravity Orb (V1.5) Gravity Orb (V1.5)

good game