Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Loved it!!

This episode was simply amazing. I honestly love this series. I just hope that your taking a break before wasn't an early sign of burn-out cause I love this series and I can't wait to see what happens next time.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

A quality flash series!

I have watched the whole series fuckloads of times and it's gets more action packed every episode, please make a number 7.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

lol

fucking hilarious i loved every minite of it!

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 1

epic

fucking funny 5/5.

Thwomps: The Parody Thwomps: The Parody

Wtf? Lol.

l liked it but please tell me that isn't the real thwomps 2.

OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2 OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2

you've done it again ;)

what a funny movie. a million flash like this but this one had taste. i almost died of laughter.

5/5.

The Real Luigi's Mansion The Real Luigi's Mansion

graet.

great sequel to the actual game. i'd prefer it if it wasn't sprites. he must've been pretty scared lol :P

4/5

Back to the Start Mario Back to the Start Mario

sad

but true. i liked it.

jackbliss responds:

Yes the truth is sad sometimes but atleast we can learn from it and create changes. Thanks for your good review.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

great effort.

Great way to bring people's talents together. I read some of the comments and people are being a bit too harsh. This is a great way to showcase people's talents, even if their animation is a square yellow man with a microphone! Like, who cares...this seemed to be about collaboration and you pulled it off beautifully. I was interested in seeing what would come up next. But you know, I hate Oasis too...but...what can you do I guess!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

the best

niothing can beat this, great graphics and sequal, loved it! faved and fived.